Are you looking to work in a school? Do you have a caring nature and able to support children with learning difficulties?
About the role
This is a small special school in the heart of Somerset that are looking for someone Monday - Wednesday or Monday - Thursday on a long-term basis. You will be responsible for supporting the teaching and learning process of the children in a group setting. The role is to start ASAP for the right person and continue until the end of summer term.
About the school
The school is in the heart of Somerset, therefore transport links are hit and miss so drivers would be preferred. It is a very small school with lovely staff who will make you feel extremely welcome and part of the team from day one.
- Experience supporting individuals with special needs or learning difficulties
- Be able to work 8:30 - 15:30 during the school day, term time only
- Significant empathy with students who have additional educational needs
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to process one with us
- A minimum of 10 days working in a school environment or similar
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.