Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to join our well-established team of supply staff.
About the role
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold a level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification and will have recent experience in a Primary school working as a KS2 Teaching Assistant. Whether you are an experienced KS2 Teaching Assistant looking for flexibility or an NQT looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you.
About the school
Vision for Education work with Primary Schools and Primary Academies across Bradford. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
- Hold a Level 2 Teaching Assistant Award.
- Have experience supporting in Primary Schools, Ideally Key stage 2.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support staff.
- Have a passion for helping support teaching staff across all subjects.
- Level Teaching Assistant Award & Experience supporting KS2 pupils in primary schools.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.