Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and work in a primary school in Billingham.
About the role
Working as part of a passionate teaching team, the desired teaching assistant will focus on providing a high standard of general classroom support to a large KS2 class. The Ideal candidate will have experience taking small groups for intervention work and well as providing general classroom support.
This is a fixed term Teaching Assistant role, working working with a KS2 class. This role will commence in April 2022 until the end of the academic year.
About the school
This primary school is looking for a committed and experienced Teaching Assistant to join their team. The Head Teacher and leadership team are dedicated to providing and outstanding level of education to the children within the school. The school is friendly and welcoming and has a positive ethos.
- Hold a Level 2 qualification in supporting teaching & learning in schools.
- Have recent experience of working in an education setting.
- A Level 2 qualification in supporting teaching & learning in schools and recent experience of working in an education setting.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.