Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic KS2 Teacher
About the role
The desired Teacher will be teaching children in KS2 where a small proportion of students have SEND. The hours of the role will Monday to Friday, 8.30pm to 3.30pm. There will also be opportunities to run some clubs at lunchtime and after school.
About the school
You will be teaching in a small Catholic primary school in Newcastle upon Tyne. The school provides good education to children and has a small and strong leadership team.
- • Have experience in teaching primary education in a school setting, specifically Key Stage 2.
- • Possess some experience with interventions including reading and maths.
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary support staff.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- • Have some experience in supporting SEND children.
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.