This is a great opportunity for a passionate and motivated practitioner to join this welcoming school.
About the role
This will be a full-time position teaching a Year 4 cohort of 29 children. Within the class, there is a high proportion of gifted and talented children and behaviour across the school is outstanding.
About the school
This is a large, two-form entry school in Birkenhead on the Wirral. They were inspected by Ofsted prior to COVID-19 and were graded as 'Good' with outstanding areas. They were praised particularly highly in their successful, whole-school approach to managing behaviour; and the children's progress from KS1 to the end of KS2.
- Have experience teaching in KS2
- Have some experience delivering cross-curricular lessons
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Hold QTS in the UK
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.