Vision for Education are seeking to employ a Key Stage 2 Teacher (KS2).
About the role
The Key Stage 2 Teacher will be confident with delivery and planning of the Curriculum and be able to effectively communicate with the class teacher with regards to pupil progress and the topics covered. The successful candidate will be expected to teach all core and foundation subjects and have excellent behaviour management skills, acting in line with the school’s values and ethos
About the school
The Primary School is set in Newcastle and is supported by an outstanding leadership and teaching team. All pupils within the setting are excited to learn on a daily basis, presenting excellent behaviour and engagement during lesson times.
- • Have extensive knowledge of the Key Stage 2 Curriculum.
- • Be confident teaching across year groups.
- • Able to plan, deliver and mark all work to a high standard.
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.