Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 1 (KS1) team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering support within a Year 1 class. The successful Teaching Assistant will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils. This would be a part time Teaching Assistant (TA) post, working 08:30-12:30, Mon-Fri.
About the school
This average sized primary school where Teachers have good subject knowledge. They plan and deliver work which matches pupils’ needs and interests effectively. Teaching assistants are skilled and deployed successfully. Consequently, over time, teaching has resulted in pupils achieving high standards in a range of subjects.
- • Hold a level 2 or above qualification in childcare (or relevant)
- • Have experience teaching primary education at a Key Stage 1 (KS1) level
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Level 2 childcare (or equivalent)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.