Vision are in search of an experienced teacher with an absolute passion for Year 1 and ready for leadership. This full time role would be suitable for experienced Teachers.
About the role
This school are looking for an enthusiastic lead teacher to join our friendly, committed and talented team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in an ambitious and outward-looking three form entry Academy. The position is to start full time from September 2022.
About the school
Based in north-west Essex, this is a thriving and happy school where the children are central to all that they do.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- QTS and experience in Primary- preferably in KS1
- Plan and lead colleagues and children within Key Stage one
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
What the school offer
- The chance to be a member of a nationally recognised, forward-thinking Trust and Teaching Hub
- Supportive and collaborative teaching teams
- Inquisitive children who love learning and being challenged
- A very happy place to work and learn
- On-going leadership coaching