Vision for Education are seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to work at a highly rated school in the heart of Newcastle.
About the role
This is a part-time role, working mornings only, 08:30-12:30, Monday-Friday. This job role is set to commence in March 2022 and will be continuing on an ongoing basis. The ideal candidate will have an excellent understanding of the Key Stage 2 National Curriculum, particularly the core subjects of Mathematics and English. They will be working within a Year 4 class, completing all general support duties, helping to set the classroom up for the day, small group activities and assisting all pupils with their work during lesson time.
About the school
The Primary School is based in Newcastle and features a modern building with excellent facilities. The school is supported by an outstanding teaching team who are caring, enthusiastic and motivated to have a positive impact on the lives of all pupils, parents/carers and fellow staff members.
- • Hold a minimum of Level 2 in Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
- • Have experience of working within in Key Stage 2 and excellent subject knowledge.
- • Be committed to providing outstanding provision for the pupils within your care.
- • Know a range of behaviour management strategies which can be implemented within the classroom.
- • Experience of small group interventions would be beneficial.
- Level 2 in Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.