Key Stage Teacher (Part Time)
£22,425 - £38,810 per annum (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
April 2023 – ongoing
About the role
We are looking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teacher to deliver pre-planned lessons and manage behaviour in the classroom on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of becoming a longer term position.
About the school
This popular and successful community school based in Crawley are looking to appoint a passionate Key Stage 2 Teacher to deliver lessons in Year 3 - 6. This Key Stage 2 Teacher will join a school graded as ‘Good’ on a part time basis with the possibility of long-term roles.
- QTS and experience of teaching in a UK primary school
- The ability to motivate and engage students
- The ability to build positive relationships with both staff and students
- Experience teaching in a primary school
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.