Are you looking for Teaching work in your local or surrounding area. I am looking for Teachers that want to work in a Key Stage 2 classroom but also wants the support of a phase to do planning, assessments and marking.
About the role
You will be required to teach to the highest level and differentiate the outcomes for children in order to ensure that all children have the opportunity to learn at their level with no ceiling for how far they can achieve.
About the school
With 29 children and 1 exceptional TA, you will find a lovely warm vibe, with passionate staff members within the school.
- You will be an ECT or Experienced teacher looking for your next teaching role.
- We can provide a guaranteed pay depending on your circumstances t&cs apply
- Ability to be flexible and approachable
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.