Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full time Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Gateshead to April 2022 - July 2022.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 2 (KS2) team, the Key Stage 2 (KS2 TA) will focus on providing one-to-one support working alongside a child with ASC. At times the successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) will also be providing general classroom support for a class of 26 Year 3 children.
About the school
This good primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant (KS2 TA) to join their motivated team. The Head Teacher has a positive approach to leading and managing the school. Children in Key Stage 2 currently make good to outstanding progress and enjoy coming to school.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.