Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full-time Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Blackpool from April 2022 - July 2022.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Key Stage 1 (KS1) team, the Key Stage 1 (KS1 TA) will focus on providing phonics interventions. At times the successful Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) will also be providing general classroom support for a class of 28 Year 1 children. Read, Write Inc experience is beneficial.
About the school
This good primary school is looking for a committed and successful Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant (KS1 TA) to join their motivated team. The Head Teacher has a positive approach to leading and managing the school. Children in Key Stage 1 currently make good to outstanding progress and enjoy coming to school.
- Must hold a Level 2 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
- Must have recent experience working in an education or care setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.