Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school in Consett
About the role
This is a full time supply TA role, which will commence as soon as possible with a vision for temporary to permanent employment later in the academic year. Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing general support across in Key Stage 1. You may be asked to support across EYFS and KS2 if needed too. Previous experience supporting SEND and children is essential. This role will be full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
About the school
As a large primary school, the school educates children from Nursery to Year 6 with a 2 form entry format. A medium percentage of children have SEND. It is located near to good public transport links.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions
- Level 2 in Supporting Teaching and Learning or Childcare
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.