Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Gateshead from September 2022 - July 2023.
About the role
The desired Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teacher will be working in a Year 1 class of 32 pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced Teachers, but the school would ideally like someone who has taught in Key Stage 1 (KS1) with Read, Write Inc experience.
About the school
This is a Good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The school are looking for a Year 1 Teacher to work alongside senior leaders and governors to further improve progress within Key Stage 1 (KS1). The school has a caring ethos and strong values.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at Key Stage 1 (KS1) level.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.