Vision for Education are looking to recruit a passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher to join a small school in Weston-Super-Mare in September 2022
About the role
Working within KS1/Key Stage 1, the successful teacher will be required to teach a Key Stage 1 class with a wide range of abilities. The children are lively, engaged and benefit from an environment that supports them academically, emotionally and socially. This is a full-time role and will be ongoing for the right candidate.
About the school
The school can offer the successful Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is friendly, welcoming and put the children at the heart of everything they do. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefit from a very supportive wider school community.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Will have recent experience working within a KS1 class in a school environment.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Must hold UK QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.