Vision for Education are looking to employ a Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) to work in a Year 2 class at a mainstream Primary School in the Newcastle area.
About the role
This role is set to commence in May 2022 until the end of the academic year with the view to potentially offer a permanent position to the correct candidate. The ideal candidate will have experience of working within an educational setting and relevant experience in Key Stage 1 would be beneficial. The Teaching Assistant will be working with a small group of children on a daily basis, offering support both inside and outside of the classroom. The children are working below the expected level for their age; therefore, the small intervention groups will be tailored to the individual needs of each pupil.
About the school
This is a lovely two-form entry Primary School who place importance on providing a safe, pleasant, and happy learning environment for all pupils and staff members. The Head Teacher aims to ensure all learning is exciting and challenges all pupils to reach their highest potential.
- • Hold a minimum of Level 3 Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
- • Preferably have experience of supporting pupils with SEND.
- • Have excellent behaviour management and set high expectations.
- • Be able to confidently plan and deliver small intervention groups.
- Level 3 Teaching and Learning or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.