Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Supply Teachers to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local primary schools in the Chesterfield area.
About the role
The desired Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2 Teachers will be working in a variety of schools and classes, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both ECT's and experienced Teachers.
About the school
We work directly with a large number of schools in the Chesterfield area, all booking daily and long-term supply teachers regularly.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching primary education at all levels
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.