We are recruiting for an Inclusion Support Worker for a school in Kirklees. Full-time to start September on a long-term basis, potentially permanent.
About the role
We are currently assisting a secondary school in the Kirklees area in their search to appoint a suitably experienced Inclusion Support Worker. The position is full-time, to start September 2023, on a long-term contract that could potentially become permanent for the right candidate.
The role will involve working with students in a classroom setting on a 1:1 basis as well as working in the school's inclusion unity, providing additional support. You will part of the school's on-call team, patrolling corridors and supporting staff with any issues. Experience working with children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) needs would be an advantage.
You will be energetic and enthusiastic, able to build relationships quickly with an understanding of the challenges some young people face. You will be joining a passionate and hard-working pastoral team.
About the school
This is a modern 'Good' school with excellent facilities in the Kirklees area. You will be welcomed and supported by an experienced senior and departmental team.
- Have recent relevant experience working in an education setting
- Have experience working with young people who have mental health or other additional needs
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Support Workers
- relevant experience working with children.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.