Outstanding Humanities Teacher required for a secondary academy based 10 miles West of Worthing, due to start immediately full time until July 2022.
About the role
Are you a passionate about Religious Studies and History? Are you a Humanities Teacher who is able to inspire your students in sharing your enthusiasm for both subjects?
The Humanities Teacher will be responsible for delivering Religious Studies and History lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes, there will be slightly more Religious Studies classes. The successful Humanities Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with others.
About the school
The secondary academy is a large school with over 1200 students. They are a school with high standards, committed staff, supportive parents/carers and enthusiastic students who are determined to succeed. The school is a Christian designated academy that provides a rich and diverse environment who welcome people of all faiths.
- Believe that all children can make outstanding progress
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with others
- Recent teaching experience in Religious Studies and History
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.