Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a HUmanities teacher to join our successful supply teaching team to work in local secondary schools across the Skegness/Louth area to start as soon as possible.
About the role
The desired Humanities teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Humanities Teacher must have experience of working within a Humanities department and be comfortable teaching Humanities at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
About the school
We work with a variety of schools across the Skegness, Louth and Boston
- Have experience teaching at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teahcher Status
- Have a genuine to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers.
- 6 weeks relevant experience in the last 2 years.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.