Are you looking for a new challenge in Education? We are looking for an experienced Humanities teacher to work in schools within the Stockton-on-Tees area.
About the role
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Humanities teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in local secondary school in Stockton-on-Tees for a start in April 2022.
About the school
We work with schools within Stockton-on-Tees area. The desired Humanities teacher must have experience of working within secondary schools and be comfortable teaching at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.