Vision for education is recruiting for a HLTA in Tonbridge
About the role
The educator will have experience with young people and progress the reading provisions through small group and lessons. A collaborative and enthusiastic attitude would be expected.
The role would be available for term time and would be available to start in September 2022,. The role would be on a permanent basis.
About the school
The School is part of a larger Academy and has outstanding facilities across the School. The School believes in the potential of every student and gives them every opportunity to reach their highest level of achievement.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a HLTA
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.