KS3 - KS4
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a History Teacher to work in a good Liverpool based secondary school, starting as soon as possible. This is a full time role which will start in September 2022. The successful teacher must have experience of teaching History at KS3 and KS4 level and be able to plan and deliver engaging History lessons.
About the school
Successful candidates will find themselves in a warm, welcoming environment in a secondary school that is well respected within the community. They will be supported by a dedicated Humanities department and senior leadership team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of teaching History at KS3 and KS4 level
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff???????
- Training, experience or qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.