Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a History Teacher for an amazing Secondary School in the lovely town of Rochester.
About the role
This is a full time Teaching role to start ASAP, however later starts will be considered.
This role is available to fully qualified Teacher and ECTs. The Educator will provide lessons up to key stage 5 and will have an enthusiastic character to encourage and inspire the students to achieve great results.
About the school
The School is a large Secondary School which caters to all ability students. There has been significant development across the grammar stream which has been growing year on year. There has also been major refurbishment to the school meaning you will be working with modern and state of the art technologies to aid you in achieving high success from your students.
- Friendly, committed, and passionate.
- Significant experience as a History Teacher
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Qualified Teaching Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.