Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a primary school in Sunderland.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Higher-Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a primary school in Sunderland. This is a full-time role, covering PPA across EYFS, KS1 and KS2 which will start May 2022 and continue until July 2022. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a HLTA Level 4 qualification. The desired Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) will be covering Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) with a wide range of ability levels. The school would ideally like someone who has recently taught in a primary school.
About the school
This is a good school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. It is led by a caring management team with high aspirations for the school.
- • Must have HLTA status or equivalent
- • Have experience teaching primary education at Early Years (EYFS) and Key Stage 1 (KS1)
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a HLTA Level 4 qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.