A great opportunity for an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTAs) to build on their previous experiences in this dynamic role.
About the role
This will be a full-time Higher Level Teaching Assistant position delivering interventions to EAL children across early years, key stage 1 and key stage 2, as part of a creative and forward-thinking team. This will be an intervention-bespoke role until July 2022.
About the school
This is a large, two-form entry school in Walton. They were inspected by Ofsted prior to COVID-19 and were graded as 'Good' with outstanding areas. They were praised particularly highly in their successful, whole-school approach to managing behaviour; and the children's progress from KS1 to the end of KS2.
- Have experience working as a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
- Have experience working in mainstream British Schools and be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
- Experience working with children who speak English as an additional language
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.