Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school in Bishop Auckland.
About the role
This is a supply HLTA role, which will commence in May, with a vision for temporary to permanent employment later in the academic year. Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing PPA cover when needed, and general support in all key stages. Previous experience supporting SEND children is ideal. This role will be full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm.
About the school
This large two form entry primary school educates children from Nursery to Y6 and has a strong and supportive leadership team.
- Hold a minimum of a qualification relating to Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Be experienced in covering lessons in the absence of a teacher.
- Possess experience working with SEND children on a 1:1 basis.
- A qualification relating to Higher Level Teaching Assistant
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.