Vision for Education is a supply teacher agency based in the North East. We provide the best value to primary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school.
About the role
As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated primary school teachers to accompany our attitude and work in the Gateshead area from January 2022. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is QTS.
About the school
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have recent experience teaching primary education at EYFS, KS1 and KS2 level.
- Have a bank of teaching resources prepared and available for the year groups you teach
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.