Vision for Education are seeking to appoint both newly qualified and experienced teachers to join our Guaranteed Pay Scheme (GPS).
About the role
Vision for Education is a supply agency based in Lincolnshire. We provide the best value to secondary schools in the area through our commitment towards both the individual and the school. It is this commitment that has allowed for our substantial growth due to the recommendations provided by Head Teachers, Business Managers and secondary school teachers who believe in our ethos and have confidence in our approach.
About the school
As part of this commitment to quality, we are seeking passionate, flexible and dedicated school teachers to accompany our attitude and work on one of our guaranteed pay schemes in the Grimsby area from September 2022. We are prepared to offer a guaranteed supply contract to a secondary school teacher that we believe will help accelerate the learning of the children in the primary schools we work with.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of teaching in secondary education
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Be available 3-5 full days per week and prepared to travel up to 45-60 minutes
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.