Vision for Education are seeking a school Graduate Learning Mentor to work in our local secondary schools in Blackpool, and surrounding areas. This is role has a flexible starting position and can be either ad-hoc, or short term bookings..
About the role
The desired Graduate Learning Mentor will be working within a school environment and be comfortable supervising pupils across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4), providing flexible support to cover short-term staff absence. Delivering pre-planned lessons, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to get into teaching.
You do not need previous experience in this role or to hold a teaching qualification, however, you must be able to demonstrate that you have worked with children in ay capacity for a period or 5 days or more. This could be youth work, sports clubs, support worker, summer camps etc.
About the school
Positions at secondary schools across the Blackpool and surrounding areas. The desired Graduate Learning Mentor will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will benefit from working alongside some excellent practitioners.
- Have experience working with children in any capacity.
- Hold a degree qualification
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
- to be educated to degree level
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.