Geography Teacher required for day to day and fixed, medium and long term assignments in local schools.
About the role
Vision for education are working with a number of secondary schools in Hull and it's surrounding area. We are seeking to appoint an History teacher to work in varied short and long term supply assignments across the area. Security can be offered to those teachers seeking day to day supply work. Our Guarateed Pay Scheme enables teachers to recieve payment even if work can't be offered on a particular day.
About the school
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a number of different secondary schools and academies within Hull and the surrounding area. Your designated consultant will be able to offer you work based on your own availability and requirements.
- Qualified Teacher Status of Overseas Equivalent
- Recent experience of Teaching Maths to KS3, KS4 or KS5
- Ability to travel to different local schools is desirable
- qualifications and experience. The minimum required level qualification for this post is QTS or overseas equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.