Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a Geography Teacher in Maidstone to join an excellent Secondary School.
About the role
The role is to start September 2022 and is full-time position.
The Educator should be able to teach across Key Stages 3 to 5 and have good subject knowledge. A passion for geography and success is a must at the School as they are looking to get the very best out of their students and encourage them to reach their potential.
About the school
The Establishment is a large Secondary School that provides equal opportunities for all. Belief in all students Potential is at the heart of the School’s philosophy. There is a very high expectation for success however you will be supported by Staff and modern facilities to help you achieve this
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Geography Teacher
- Knowledgeable, committed and friendly.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
- To plan and deliver outstanding lessons that engage and excite children and ensure that all students make good and better progress
- To develop and review, along with appropriate colleagues, syllabuses and schemes of work designed to meet the needs of all students and establish the school’s ethos and values.
- To monitor the progress of all students taught, ensuring high standards of work reporting to Head of Department /Line Manager when agreed