Geography Teacher required for secondary schools based in Worthing for various roles starting immediately ranging from day to day supply to longer term contracts.
About the role
Are you a passionate and self motivated Geography Teacher looking to share your knowledge?
The Geography Teacher will be responsible for delivering lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. The successful Geography Teacher will have high expectations of behaviour and attainment and have the ability to build positive relationships quickly with others.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Believe that all children can make outstanding progress
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a team player who thrives on working collaboratively with others
- Recent teaching experience in Geography
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.