Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an A-Level Business and Economics teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in the Stockton area for a start ASAP.
About the role
The desired Business and Economics teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Business and Economics Teacher must have experience of working within a Business and Economics department and be comfortable teaching Business and Economics at A-Level.
About the school
The School is a leading co-educational school located at the heart of Teesside. They combine high academic standards, small class sizes, outstanding pastoral care, an exceptional extra-curricular offer and a friendly, caring environment where each individual truly matters.
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4 (or KS5)
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.