Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a friendly primary school in County Durham.
About the role
This is a part time supply TA role, which will commence as soon as possible with a vision for temporary to permanent employment later in the academic year. Working as part of a dynamic and creative team in a primary school you will be providing general support a Year 3 class. Previous experience supporting SEND and children is essential. This role will be part time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 12.30pm.
About the school
As a small village primary school, the school educates children from Nursery to Year 6. A small percentage of children have SEND.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Supporting Children and Learning or Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
- Possess experience working with SEND children on a 1:1 basis.
- Level 2 Support Teaching and Learning / Childcare qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.