Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher in a Secondary School based in Maidstone
About the role
This is full a full-time permanent position to start in September 2022. The role is available for experienced Teachers or ECT’s.
The School is looking for talented Food Technology Teacher to help raise standards across the department. A willingness to teach Health and Social Care or Children’s, Play Learning and Development will also be an advantage. The Educator should be passionate about the subject knowledge and have an enthusiasm for Teaching young people.
About the school
The School is an all girls School which has been rapidly growing in the last few years. This is an exciting time to join the School as many new opportunities have arisen due to the expansion.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Food Technician Teacher.
- Adaptable, committed, and knowledgeable.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
- Teach Food Technology and evaluate students progress
- Set and plan lessons and effectively use time to achieve results