Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a Food Technology Technician in a Secondary School based in Maidstone
About the role
This post is to start in September 2022 but there may be an opportunity to start earlier. Educators who are looking for full time employment are preferred however part time Educators are also welcome to apply.
The Educator will be motivated, collaborative, and passionate, you will be highly supported in your role as you will be joining a very experienced department. There are 3 other full time staff members in the department who will be on hand to give you assistance.
About the school
The School is a 11 – 18 coeducational non-selective school with a sixth form attached. The school has strong ties to the community and is regularly over-subscribed. There is a record of success at the school which is improving year on year. Welfare of staff is a main priority at the School therefore progressing in your professional development is very much available.
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Food Technician Teacher
- Adaptable, committed, and knowledgeable.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.