Vision for Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in the North Tyneside area.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and fun Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team, the appointed Teaching Assistant (TA) will focus on delivering general support in their Reception class. The successful application will have ideally worked within the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and will have delivered phonics-based support. The successful Teaching Assistant will have good knowledge of the curriculum and will be able to build solid relationships with the pupils in the class. This would be a full time Teaching Assistant (TA) post, working 08:30 – 16:00 each day.
About the school
This is an outstanding school where the children who start in the Nursery at three years of age develop quickly into confident and able learners, so that by the time they are ready to begin the start of statutory schooling, their skills and abilities in the six areas of learning are above the levels expected nationally, with particular strengths in the two core areas of language and literacy and mathematical development.
- • Hold a level 3 or above qualification in childcare (or relevant)
- • Have experience teaching primary education at an EYFS level
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are minimum of a Level 3 childcare (or equivalent) qualification and experience of supporting children in a primary school setting.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.