Vision for Education are recruiting for a EYFS RECEPTION TEACHING ASSISTANT to work PART-TIME at a small primary school located in Preston. Mon-Wed, 8:30-15:30
About the role
This EYFS Reception Teaching Assistant vacancy is a part time position in a small class of 20 children at a 1 form entry school in Preston. The successful EYFS Teaching Assistant will be working alongside an experienced reception teacher and another SEND teaching assistant. The successful EYFS reception teaching assistant will be expected to work as a team within the classroom to provide quality early years education for all children within the class. Working 1:1 and in small groups will be a key part of the role, taking small groups out of the classroom where required.
Experience and drive is essential due to the turmoil the children have experienced due to staff illness over the last year.
STARTING: 27/04/2022 part-time until the end of the academic year and beyond for the right candidate.
About the school
The school is a small school located in Preston, Lancashire. They are rated Ofsted 'GOOD' and have recently made huge improvements to their outdoor learning spaces, in particular in the EYFS/KS1 areas. The leadership team have done a fantastic job in recent years of creating a close knit team who really do go above and beyond to make everyone feel welcome. The school is 1 form entry so each member of staff has a huge part to play in the nurture and inclusion of each pupil.
- Must have recent experience in a primary setting
- Must work well in a close knit team
- L2 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
- Flexibility and drive to succeed
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.