Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in an exciting new Nursery in the Chesterfield area
About the role
The desired Early Years Teacher will be working in a Private Nursery, providing wraparound care for 0-5 year olds, as well as KS1 children at breakfast & after school club. Due to the hours this can be one person or two people working split shifts.
About the school
This is a brand new Private Nursery on a Primary school site in Chesterfield.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have experience teaching at Early Years level
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary Teachers.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.