About the role
Vision for Education are looking for an enthusiastic EYFS Teacher to join them for the summer term. This role is full time however the school would consider a job share so if you are looking for a 0.4 or 0.6 position then please do apply!
About the school
This is a popular and well regarded school in Stamford, rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted in its last inspection. The school is welcoming and friendly with a supportive senior leadership team and well behaved- eager to learn students.
- To hold QTS
- To have recent and relevant experience teaching in EYFS
- Qualifications and Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.