Full Time/Temp Position
Must be have QTS
£90 to £130 per day (dependent on experience and qualifications)
About the role
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Primary Teacher to join our well-established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will hold a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) and will have recent experience teaching Primary Schools. Whether you are an experienced Primary Teacher looking for flexibility or a newly qualified Primary Teacher looking to professionally develop your skills, this role would be suitable for you.
Your role as an EYFS Teacher is to motivate children and use resources imaginatively to help them learn up to the age of 5 years. You'll provide a safe and secure environment for them to develop their social and communication skills, while recording observations and summarising their achievements.
About the school
Vision for Education work with Primary Schools and Primary Academies across Hull & East Riding. The Education providers we work with offer a safe and exciting place to work, whilst offering a fresh challenge. The Staff and Leadership teams we work with, help support all members of staff.
The school is based in West Hull, it is easily accessible by Public Transport and close to the A63. The school benefits from a large car-park, and off street parking is readily available.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
- 1 year experience within a EYFS/Reception setting.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Confident with supporting children with challenging behaviour.
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.