We are recruiting for Invigilators to provide examination support across secondary schools in Leeds.
About the role
Invigilators are essential for the smooth running of schools' exams. Duties would include preparing examination rooms, making sure the exam takes place in accordance with exam board regulations and to collate papers at the end of the exam.
Previous experience would be beneficial as would an understanding of the JCQ Instructions for Conducting Examinations 2021-2022.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About the school
We are working with various schools across the Leeds area.
- Previous experience working with young people would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a school setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.