Are you passionate about helping students reach their true potential? Do you want to support students so they can achieve great things?
Get in touch today to be a positive role model in students lives!
About the role
We are recruting for an Entry Level Teaching Assistant for a number of Secondary and Middle schools in Northumberland for their permanent, temporary and supply positions. We are keen to meet with candidates who have a passion for working with children using a range of creative approaches and developing a inclusive learning environment with the students. We can be flexible with our candidates, but most vacancies are full time Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 weekly.
About the school
We are working with a number of Secondary and Middle schools in and around Northumberland. We work closely with these schools so have a good understanding of the day to day life and the school environment, which allows us to place you somewhere that best suits your needs.
- Qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Recent and relevant work experience
- To be patient, pro-active and able to work well in a team
- Relevant experience in the past few years working with children and young people
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.