We are looking for candidates to join us for this Entry Level Teaching Assistant role to work within SEND schools within the PR postcode (Preston).
About the role
As a new Entry Level Teaching Assistant we are recruiting for a number of Preston based schools for their temporary, permanent and supply cover positions. We are keen to meet with candidates who have a passion for working with children using a range of creative approaches and developing a inclusive learning environment with the students. We can be flexible with our candidates, but most vacancies are full time Monday to Friday 8:30 - 3:30 weekly . We can also offer ad hoc supply work if preferred.
About the school
We are working with a number of Primary schools in and around Preston. Apart of building our profile with our client schools, we visit and spend time observing the teaching and learning and speaking with the senior leadership team. We will share with our new candidates our insights into our Preston schools so you are confident when you first walk into a classroom.
- Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification or Equivalent
- Must be an individual who is driven to succeed within a primary school setting
- Level 2 Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.