We are receiving enquiries for School-Led Tuition English Tutors for long-term targeted intervention sessions from September. Full and Part-Time.
About the role
The School-Led Tutoring Programme has been designed to help students close the gaps in their learning due to Covid-19. Schools are able to claim funding to run small, targeted, sessions for pupils in need of additional support with group size of up to 6 pupils.
We are already receiving enquiries for September, and we would be keen to speak to any experienced English Tutors looking for long-term work, full or part-time. All tutoring will take place face-to-face in the school.
About the school
Over the last 10 years we have built long-standing relationships with Secondary Schools across the Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield areas. All our schools provide a supportive environment for our supply teachers.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience teaching English to GCSE level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- a minimum of 2 years teaching experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.