We are seeking an English tutor to provide 1:3 catch-up tutoring at a school in the Kirklees area. Full or part-time to start as soon as possible.
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking an English Tutor to work 1:3 with students to support catch-up interventions across Year 7-11 to help students who have suffered and fallen behind due to the Coronavirus pandemic through the government funded school led tuition programme. There will be a mix of full-time and part-time roles available dependent on availability and timetable requirements. All tutoring will take place face-to-face in the school.
About the school
The work will be based at one of our client schools in the Kirklees area.
- Have at least 2 years experience teaching English to GCSE level
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- QTS in Secondary English and a minimum 2 years experience.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.