We are looking to recruit an outstanding English Teacher on behalf of Secondary Schools based in Lewes and surrounding areas for various roles starting immediately.
About the role
Do you have a broad knowledge of literature, a passion for reading and a talent for essay writing?
The English Teacher will be responsible for delivering lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. The English Teacher will be passionate and highly motivated with the ability to build relationships quickly and manage behaviour well.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Hold QTS
- Have experience teaching English across Key Stage 3, 4 or 5
- Be passionate about English, and keen to become a strong and supportive team member
- Be committed to your professional development
- QTS and recent teaching experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.