Vision for Education are currently looking to appoint an English ECT on behalf of a secondary school based in Crawley. The English ECT position is due to start in September 2022, full time.
About the role
The desired English ECT will be passionate about working with young people and committed to making a difference in their future. The English ECT will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4.
About the school
The secondary school is a diverse school where academic achievement, and the wellbeing of the students is at the heart of what they do. They are one of the highest performing schools in West Sussex and you would be joining a large and thriving English department with a wide range of experience and expertise.
The school can offer you an exceptional programme of professional studies during your first 2 years as an ET with support of a dedicated mentor and experience professional tutor. You will provide ongoing support for your own CPD and many other perks.
- Have recent experience teaching students aged 11-16
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have passed your teacher training course
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.